QuickHold Craft is an all-purpose craft contact adhesive and sealant.
- Thin Formula: Lays down thin adhesive bead for fine detail.
- Quick Dry: Perfect for all your craft needs. Sets in 2-3 minutes. Fully cures in 2-6 hours.
- Waterproof: Use to decorate craft projects in and around water.
- Paintable: Paintable for continuous color on craft projects.
To open, break seal with pointer cap. Hold tube upright until ready to use. Do not squeeze tube to force opening. Replace cap after each use.
Always Test A Small Area Before Full Use.
- USE AS A SEALANT: Apply directly to clean, dry surface. Hold firmly until product sets. Additional coats may be applied. Allow each layer to dry thoroughly. On leaking objects under pressure, tape over Quick Hold Craft. Additional coats may be applied over tape.
- USE AS A CONTACT ADHESIVE: Spread coating on each surface to be joined together. Allow to harden for 5-10 minutes, then press both surfaces together. Quick Hold Craft hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive coated surfaces are placed in contact and sufficient pressure is exerted to create full contact between both surfaces.
- DRY TIME: Quick Hold Craft will hold in about 2-3 minutes and reaches full cure in 2-6 hours. Cure time increases with lower temperatures and decreases with higher temperatures.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40° F (-40° C) to 150 F° (66° C)
- UV RESISTANCE: For maximum UV resistance, paint over Quick Hold Craft.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Resistant to gasoline, alcohol, paint thinner and most solvents.
WATER RESISTANCE: Water resistant immediately upon application.